Wednesday, July 20, 2011

One project down... a million to go!

I posted earlier today, whining explaining about how I have a million projects to get done, so i decided to just jump right in today! I think I am going to try to do (what I am calling) a "craft marathon"! My goal is to do 20 projects in 10 days! I know that it is a big goal but some of them are really little things and some of them are made up of other projects.

I grabbed this little bird that I found at a garage sale this last weekend and this is what it looked like:

I painted it, glazed it, and added a little ribbon. Here it is:


Well it is nothing major but at least I managed to get one done!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! It's so adorable. You did an awesome job on it.

    Prim Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! This gives me some ideas to color coordinate one like it to my room!

    ReplyDelete