Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"LOVE" Blocks

I was walking through hobby lobby a few weeks ago when all of a sudden it hit me!!! I got the idea for this block set which is actually nothing spectacular except for the fact that I am extremely crazy about houndstooth right now.... so I HAD to make it!





I know what you are thinking, "you've seen one block set, you've seen em all", but I really liked the way they turned out so I had to show them off! I actually don't really have a place for them but seeing as how my mom also fell in love with them, they are about to be packed up and moved to her house. She has a craft room that makes you feel like you have just walked into a craft store on crack so I promised her the blocks in exchange for a little shopping in her room! I probably came out on the better end of the deal but don't tell her that!

No comments:

Post a Comment