Monday, June 20, 2011

BHG Lovelies




I was just strolling around on Better Homes and Garden website and came across some really cute ideas that they had and I wanted to share some of my faves:



I have been seeing a lot of red, white and blue, color combinations that people have adapted the shades to match their decor instead of going with the traditional basics. I think its a really great idea, especially if you want to keep your patriotic gear up all summer!


source: bhg


I absolutely love this bunting! I feel like it is something I could use on my own porch and make it mine and unique! I might have to try to make that one!



source: bhg

I really like the "column-like" piece in the back. I think its very cool and very diy doable!



source: bhg


This one stuck out to me because of the wagon. It would be super cute in a garden with some potted plants in it!



source: bhg


I just liked the way this tablescape turned out. Very cute.



source: bhg

I hope that maybe I can get some tutorials going very soon on some of the inspiration I got off of here!






















No comments:

Post a Comment