Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Love love love this topiary


I absolutely love this topiary! I found it at Southern Living. I live in the Texas panhandle and unlike the rest of the state, we get all four seasons. This year, however, it has still been hot!! Average temps this time of year are normally 60s and 70s but it has been in the high 90s still! Its getting old. The very worst part about it is that nobody is selling pumpkins yet!!! You better believe as soon as a pumpkin patch opens, I will be making me one of these!



1 comment:

  1. Amy, i saw your post on my blog dejavucrafts about buying then 4x4 posts. they are pretty cheap, you can buys a 8ft peice for 6 bucks or a 10ft peice for 8 bucks. if your lucky you can sometimes find them in the cheap bin for less then a buck!

    ReplyDelete