Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree!



I know that you all probably think that I am jumping the gun on Christmas but I promise that I am not crazy... PROMISE! No, I have a craft show coming up this weekend and I wanted to make these little Christmas Trees for it. I used a 2x2 and some Emerald green Krylon spray paint. After I painted them, I sanded the edges and corners and then I used some watered down brown to glaze. I hot glued them together and tied on some ribbon! I am really happy with how they turned out!

9 comments:

  1. I love these! Very cute, i like how you made them diff hights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2x4 projects are all the rage lately these are to cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable. I will be showing this off on my blog Random Crafty Georgia Girl during my Christmas decoration marathon starting next week.
    http://olliebelle20.blogspot.com

    -Cate from Random Crafty Georgia Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Will be featuring these tomorrow, so grab yourself a feature button if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple and so cute! Love 'em! And, hey, anyone who crafts for Christmas has to start early. To me, November is already late ;)

    Would love for you to stop by this weekend and link up to Passion for Paint!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are these!!!!
    And super easy..now thats my kinda project!
    Thanks for stopping by..& I will definitely have to check out books by Francine Rivers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I featured this today on my Christmas Decoration rathon on Random Crafty Georgia Girl.
    -Cate from Random Crafty Georgia Girl
    http://olliebelle20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete