Monday, November 1, 2010

Easy Fall Decor

So I just wanted to share a couple of really easy and inexpensive ways to decorate for fall.
The first way is to decorate any candlesticks that you might already have. I did have these decorated for Halloween but now that it is over I had to change it up. I tied two silk leaves that I already had to the big candlestick with some raffia. Next I just placed some pumpkins on top in lieu of candles.
Next, I just took a glass vase from the Dollar Tree and put some pot pourri in it. I got the little candle from the Dollar tree as well and tied some raffia around the glass.
Lastly, I had this glass bowl and the little scoop and I usually change this out seasonably as well but usually with candy. I decided to fill it with cotton bowls this time which was great for me since it was free!

Just thought I would share since I know that everyone is always looking for new and inexpensive ways to decorate!!!



3 comments:

  1. Where did you get the potporri? Its soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the simplicity of the project. I have some of the pumpkins potpouri and a vase...surely some twine... Thank you for the idea! Wouldn't they be cute in miniature at each place setting?

    ReplyDelete