Ok so I have been seeing sign stand all over blogland and I wanted to take a crack at it! Here is what I came up with:
It was really easy! Here is all that you need:
- 2"x2" cut to desired size
- base: I got mine from the fencing department at Lowes
- Hook: I got mine at Lowes but you could use whatever you want
- finial: I got the finial in the unfinished wood department at the Lobby
- whatever color paint you want
I screwed the base into the two by two and used A LOT of hot glue to attach the finial to the top. After that I just painted it and then added the hook. I made a really cute little halloween sign for it but unfortunately, both sold before I got to take a picture! I will make another one and post a tutorial for it soon! Hope you enjoyed!