Sunday, October 10, 2010

Candy corn candlestick

Sorry I didn't take pictures as I went with this one. I made a candy corn out of felt using the yellow as the base and sewing on the orange and white. The back is solid yellow. The bottom of the yellow has a little "stem" on it. I stuffed the candy corn with fiber fill. I found this little candle stick at the Dollar Tree. I glued the candy corn "stem" into the tob of the candle stick.... I used a lot of glue. All I did next was tie some ribbon around the candle stick and I was done! Very easy! Just thought I would share!!!





13 comments:

  1. That is adorable! I found your wonderful idea at Between Naps on the Porch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a word: fun! I just bought candy corn sign today but this is fabulous!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, this is so cute! i love candy corn! stopping over from met monday.

    i'm having a birthday giveaway, if you'd like to stop by.

    www.thecapeonthecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a cute idea. I really like candy corn projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very cute that is. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute! good way to add height!

    Kimra
    http://crafty-cove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. btw, I'm giving away a complete blog background/extras package (100% customized) for free! come check it out!

    Kimra
    http://crafty-cove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is that?! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I really slacked off in my Halloween crafting/decorating! I hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job on the transformation! Thanks for linking up to Sassy Sites for our Trash to Treasure Tuesday! Hopefully we can see you again next Tuesday! xoxo

    -Marni @ Sassy Sites!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just read your email from earlier and I am so sorry! I can't imagine what your family is going through right now. I wish there was something that I could do to help. I will be thinking and praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO cute and creative. Thanks for linking up to socialize with me Monday til Sunday!

    ReplyDelete